- wood in your choice of shape and size
- paint brush
1. Paint your wood in your choice of colour
2. Once dry, stencil your choice of words or saying
3. Hammer in as many nails as you want (I used six nails about two inches apart)
4. Hang up on the wall and hang your medals from it
Total cost was less than $9 (I had already had the nails, paint brush and paint. Just had to buy the piece of wood from Michael's)
Tell me: how do you think it turned out? Would you rather pay for one or make it yourself?