Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dresses for the ladies

When it came to finding dresses for my bridesmaids, I knew that I was pretty open to anything that they came up with. The only thing that I wanted was for the dresses to be green and not on the expensive side of things. Bridesmaid T and I did a lot of emailing back and forth with ideas over the first couple of months, but couldn't agree on one dress.

One day, BM T was in a Winners store (the Canadian version of TJ Maxx) and she emailed me saying she had found the PERFECT dresses. Best part of them? The price tag: $39.99! I couldn't believe our luck! The only problem was that there were only two dresses and we couldn't find a third. So my mom luckily came to our rescue and found a third one in Ontario. The even better part of this dress? It was on sale for $15! The only thing was that it was a slightly different style of dress from the other two, but I quickly decided it was worth it and that my MOH would be wearing it.

Here is what the dresses look like (the green one of course):



I think with some great earrings and shoes, they will look great!

Have you found any amazing deals for your wedding?

2 comments :

  1. I have been a bridesmaid 8 times and have never spent less than like $120 I think? So I think it is AWESOME that you found something affordable AND cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...