Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello there!

So, where to begin? I created this blog as a way to keep track of my ideas and thoughts while I go through the whirlwind of wedding planning. I am marrying my best friend and confidante next summer and am already excited for the day!

I am a twenty-something year old who likes reading, bargain shopping, soccer and crafts. I'm sure that a little bit of everything will make it's way onto this blog and that's okay with me!

I'm new to this blogging this so take it easy on me!

2 comments :

  1. hey, saw that you were following my blog so thought I'd check out yours! i'll be checking back for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world and good luck with your wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...