Tuesday, December 1, 2009

23 Things About Me

I've seen this done on other blogs before, so I thought I would do one for my age so everyone can get to know me a little bit better.

1. I am a very shy person if I am around people I don't know, but as soon as I get to know someone, I can be quite talkative.
2. I am a sucker for romantic movies.
3. That being said, I am also a very emotional person. No matter the time of the month.
4. I have a bad addiction to Diet Coke.
5. I grew up in a really small town in Ontario. I'm talking one main street with no stop lights. Although we did have a bank, liquour store, small grocery store. You know you are jealous!
6. I hate being tickled!
7. I am scared of heights, but yet love rollercoasters
8. I have never had a bloody nose, broke a bone or had stitches. (knock on wood!)
9. Growing up, I was a super picky eater. My tastes have expanded now though.
10. My favorite meat is chicken. I could eat it everyday! This is also why I could never be a vegetarian
11. I dislike it when people call me Leah. It's Leigh.
12. I didn't have my first kiss until 14 or 15
13. I am petrified of the dentist!
14. Whenever I am sitting on the couch watching TV, I have to have a blanket on me. Maybe it's because I am always cold.
15. I am definitely not a morning person. I prefer to sleep in to 9 or 10. If only that was possible everyday!
16. Although I love shopping for clothes and getting my hair done, I was the biggest tom boy when I was younger.
17. I have two brothers, one younger and one older.
18. We all have the same big, blue eyes.
19. I can't wait to have kids. Three to be exact.
20. I can be very sarcastic and apologize in advance if you take something I say the wrong way.
21. I really enjoy baking, but am scared to stray from recipes and make them my own.
22. Before I die, I really want to run a marathon and sky drive. Both scare the hell out of me!
23. I am excited and nervous to get married next summer!

1 comment :

  1. Aww, I loved learning more about you!

    I grew up in a SMALL town in Northern BC. Not quite as small as yours, but small still. I'm pretty sure I'm still a smalltown girl at heart!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...