Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting excited!

Today Mr.D and I are flying to my hometown in Ontario to spend Christmas with my family. I haven`t seen everyone since October, so it will be nice to spend time with them. We are home for 9 days and I think we have multiple things planned for each day!

We will be spending time with:

My mom


My dad and younger brother:


Although it's not a person, but we will be spending time at my childhood home:


And of course we will be catching up with lots of other family and friends. I still can't believe that Christmas is here already!

Last night, I spent the night watching PS-I Love You (love that movie!) and packing my bag. It was also snowing really hard, so hopefully our flight isn't delayed.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...