Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday recap

Since Mr.D and I have been home at my mom's house, we have been busy! Busy visiting with friends and family and of course eating way too much! I think we will be in shock when we head home and all the holiday eating stops...but it will be a good thing for my waist line!

Here are some pictures from the past few days:


Mr.D and I at my older brother's house on boxing day


My mom's Christmas tree


My younger brother with my older brother's dog Marley


Mr.D and my niece


Myself and Santa

Tomorrow we are off to go shopping in the States...I can't wait!

2 comments :

  1. Looks like you guys are having a great time at home! :) Have fun shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post - love the pics! You & Mr. D make such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...