Thursday, December 31, 2009

Opinions please

Yesterday while we were shopping in the States, I found a really great pair of earrings at Macy's for only $40. I am thinking of wearing them for my wedding but can't decide if they are too small and not enough for wedding earrings. I'm a very short person (5'2) so I don't want something that is over powering.


The earrings


Don't mind the bad picture of me, but so you can get an idea of what they look like on

Here is a reminder what my dress looks like. Do you think they will look ok once I have my hair and make-up done?

Hope you have a safe and happy New Year's eve!

4 comments :

  1. Ooh, you're a Maggie Bride! I'm a Maggie Bride also - the SaBelle. Our gowns are more ornate and I have a pretty bulky necklace so I am also going with a simple dangling smaller earring. I think those earrings are fabulous and will look great with your gown! Are you doing a necklace? I am not big on the huge overdone earrings like the one in the picture of your gown...I don't think you need all that with a fab necklace, gorgeous gown and a beautiful bride all done up. Go with your gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I've never looked at the dress picture before. It's so beautiful!!

    I think those earrings are perfect and would look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the earrings are beautiful. Your dress is so beautiful & ornate - I think simpler earrings would be great. But like Mrs. Beever said, go with your gut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress is amazingly gorgeous, so detailed and ornate. love it! like lisa said, because theres so much going on with the dress, a simple earring like that would probably look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...