Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wedding nightmares!

With just under 9 months left until the wedding, we have a lot of the major things booked. So far we have booked/bought:

1. Venue
2. Photographer
3. DJ
4. Wedding dress
5. Centre pieces
6. Table runners
7. Wedding bands
8. Save the dates are out

But sometimes, I will have a random nightmare about the wedding. Like last night, I dreamt about the wedding and how it turned out. It was nothing that I had planned on and everything that could go wrong did! All I remember is that my hair and make-up were terrible! I've also had previous nightmares that my dress didn't fit!

I hope these nightmares stop soon because they are not fun at all!

Have you ever had nightmares relating to your wedding?

1 comment :

  1. Wow - you have gotten alot accomplished. I"ve never been engaged or married, but I did once have a terrible dream about my wedding. It was the morning of, and I had come to the realization that I shouldn't be marrying the guy. All I remember is standing on the side walk outside of the church, wearing my dress, seeing the church packed with people, and dreading the thought of going inside and calling it off... So bizarre. I think I was in a relationshp at th etime that I knew shouldn't result in marriage, so maybe that is why I had the dream? Not sure. It was really haunting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...