Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Recap

My weekend started early on Friday thanks to a snow storm. My boss was nice enough to let us leave 2.5 hours early, so we wouldn't be stuck in the terrible weather. From Friday to Saturday, we got atleast 20cm of snow! Since the weather was so terrible on Friday, we stayed in and enjoyed a relaxing night.

Saturday I baked up a storm! I made banana muffins, homemade pizza dough and olive oil and rosemary crackers. All turned out delicious! It was my friend and bridesmaids K's birthday, so we went to her house for a bit for food and drinks. We had a soccer game at 9:15pm (we finally won!) so we went to that and then met up with everyone at the bar later on. It was a fun night out!

Sunday we ran some errands and I started on some wedding projects. I am hoping to slowly do a little bit here and there and get it all done long before the wedding.

Christmas also came early in our house! Mr. D and I decided to buy each other a new camera for Christmas and we found a great deal. We bought the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS. We are still learning everything about it, but it's been great so far!

Here are some shots from the new camera:

All of the snow we got!


Playing with the settings on the new camera

How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. I'm SO JEALOUS of the snow! It's cold in Kamloops but no snow, yet :( Can't wait to go home this weekend where there is TONS of snow!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...