Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone by too fast! I can't believe that Christmas is in less than 11 days!

On Friday night, we had a soccer game, which we won. Even better I scored a goal for the first time in a while. Bright and early on Saturday morning, we braved the mall to get our Christmas shopping done. Luckily it was pretty cold, so I think that kept a lot of shoppers away. I have all the presents for everyone on my list, so now all I have to do is wrap it. On Saturday night, one of my co-workers had everyone in the office over for dinner. She had my dream kitchen! It was a funny night because I was the youngest by 20 years, and it was funny to hear everyone complain/talk about after 15+ years of marriage.

On Sunday, BM K came over and helped Mr.D and I make lots of cookies. We made ginger snaps, chocolate chip cookies except with m&m's, snickerdoodles and chocolate crinkles.
Cookies in production

Mr.D and I decided that we wanted to make packages of cookies to take into our co-workers as a holiday treat. This is how they turned out:



How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. Hmmmmm, those cookies look DELISH!

    My weekend was COLD. But good. I'm still adjusting to the Northern BC weather :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...