Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weekend Recap....a day late

This weekend was very busy, but filled with lots of friends and family. On Friday night, Mr.D and I drove to back to his parent's hometown, where our friends were having a Christmas party. It was great catching up with friends that we hadn't seen in months.

On Saturday, I helped my future MIL prepare everything for our early Christmas/ belated birthday dinner. Here are some pictures from the day:

Mr.D cutting up the ham

Mr.D's grandparents

Myself and my future MIL

My MIL's Christmas tree


On Sunday, we caught up with a friend and his fiancee as they were home for a visit. It was great to see them! I headed back home and just made it in time for my soccer game.

Only one more day of work left this week! I can't believe that Christmas has come so soon!

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...