Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boring...am I?

Do you ever feel like your life is boring when you read other people's blog posts? I'm not going to lie, we lead a boring life during the work week. It consists of making dinner, doing dishes, exercising and watching TV. You're jealous, just admit it. But sometimes it's okay to be boring. Like after you had a busy, busy weekend and just need the time to relax...right? (this is where you agree so I feel better about myself :) )

Did you watch the Bachelor last night? Full of d-r-a-m-a! I will admit that I have a weak spot for reality TV shows. Like The Hills, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, and I'll stop there. Back to the Bachelor...last night was full of drama with the girls. Mr.D had to stop me from yelling at the girls on the tv! I was more than happy that Elizabeth went home...the whole talk between her and Jake about her being a flirt went right over her head!

On another random note, I finally found a pair of running tights this weekend. I have tried on a few pairs, but they have all been too long for my short legs. The ones I bought are made by Nike and have a zipper on the bottom, which I was looking for. Now I have no excuse to go running when it's cold outside!

Ok so that ended up being a random post, but I promise the next one will be better!

2 comments :

  1. Haha I don't find you boring.

    I DID watch the Bachelor. I'm usually SO not into those shows but I couldn't seem to tear myself away from the screen last night! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't think of your life as boring! My life certainly feels boring much of the time. I work, then run, then eat, blog, and go to bed. Very blah. I kind of hate it when I get together with friends & they say, 'so what' new?' And I have nothing interesting to tell them, really!

    I have resisted watching the Bach this year. I usually get sucked in but not this year!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...