Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A getaway for two

Last week, I mentioned that I had something exciting to share. Well, in February it is our 3 year anniversary of dating and one year anniversary of being engaged! Mr.D decided to plan a weekend getaway for us and we are heading to Emerald Lake Lodge, which is about 30 minutes past Lake Louise. It will be nice to get away and spend the weekend with just us. We plan on going cross country skiing and maybe snow shoeing.





.



It looks so gorgeous and I can't wait to see it in person!

Have you ever been treated to a nice weekend away? If so, where did you go?

2 comments :

  1. Omg that sounds/looks amazing! I've never been to Lake Louise yet but I'm dying to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks awesome! What a fun get away for you two.

    I have never been on a getaway. :( Some day. When I was dating my last serious boyfriend, I suggested that we skip Christmas presents for each other & do a weekend away or something, but he kept turning down all my ideas so I finally just gave up...

    But someday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...