Friday, January 15, 2010

It's the weekend!

This week has felt super long for some reason, so I am more than happy that it's finally Friday!

After being stressed yesterday by all the things I had to get done for the weekend, I'm happy to say it all got done :) Mr.D saw how much I was stressing, and thankfully helped me do a lot of the stuff. We successfully made chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes and sugar cookies. Hopefully everyone likes them at the shower!



Our hard work!




We are off to Mr.D's hometown tonight until Sunday and I am excited to see his family. We also finally get to meet our niece!

I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Those cookies look awesome! And yea for Mr D. pitching in to help alleviate some stress! Hope you have fun at his hometown!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...