Friday, January 22, 2010

It's the weekend!

And boy am I glad it's Friday! I have felt like a cold has been coming on all week and haven't been sleeping well, so I hope it passes and doesn't turn into a cold. Being sick is the pits!

Tonight we are off to a dueling piano bar called Aussie Rules for Mr.D's work Christmas party. A little late, but better than never :) On Saturday morning, we are off to Mr.D's hometown again for another baby shower with Mr.D's family for my future SIL and niece. It's going to be another busy weekend, but I love seeing family!

Did anyone watch the finale of Jersey Shore last night? I'm secretly sad that it's over!

What do you have planned for the weekend? What ever you are doing, hope you have a great weekend!


1 comment :

  1. I love dueling piano bars! Fun! It's kind of nice that his holiday party is now v. during the busy holiday season. So hard to find time in December that works for everyone's schedules!

    My weekend is going to be a quiet one! Lots of reading, knitting, and relaxation! Have fun at the baby shower!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...