Friday, January 29, 2010

My future MIL has a sense of humour

Yesterday I received one of the magazine subscriptions that she ordered for me for Christmas in the mail.

This is how it was addressed:


And just so you know that is not my last name! It's rather one of the "new" last names that she thinks Mr.D and I should adopt when we get married. Basically we were sitting around one night talking about what name I will take when we get married...both my last name and Mr.D's last name are close to ten letters long, so there is no option for hyphenating it. So we decided to combine our last names...and Debenberger was one of the options! Haha, I thought it was quite funny she addressed it like that.

We have no major plans for our weekend except a soccer game and doing some running around for wedding related stuff. I'm excited to just hang out and relax!

What do you have planned for your weekend?

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...