Thursday, January 14, 2010

One big ball of stress!

That is what I felt like last night and am feeling like today. And it's all my own doing! Although all of the stuff I have to get done isn't big, it just feels like I have a million and one things to do and not enough time.

I volunteered to make cookies for my future SIL's baby shower on Saturday, so I was busy making those tonight. Tomorrow night I will be decorating them and also making cupcakes. On the to do list for tomorrow night also includes: laundry, packing, exercising, etc.

Although I am sure the cupcakes and cookies will turn out fine in the end, I worry that they won't be perfect or that no one will like them. Silly I know, but I put a lot of pressure on myself for stuff like that.

On a happier note, here are two songs that I can't get enough of:
Ray Lamontagne- You Are The Best Thing


Marvin Gaye- Ain't No Mountain High Enough.

Both make me happy and want to sing when I hear them!

Do you deal well with stress?

2 comments :

  1. I suck at dealing with stress! Haha. Stress makes me grumpy, tired, upset and I just HATE it. I feel like I have a lot of stress in my life right now and it just makes me very grumpy all the time! Lol

    Good luck with the baking, I'm sure it'll turn out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deal with stress so-so. I say yes to way too much sometimes and then I have unrealistic expectations for myself... so yah. I totally know how you feel. :( Hang in there. I am sure everything will turn out great. What I try to tell myself is that I am never critical of what others do, so they probably won't be critical of waht I am doing either. i am sure they just appreciate you helping out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...