Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random thoughts

1. Thanks for everyone's input on my potential wedding shoes. I still really want green shoes, but I also love the two other pairs. Oh what to do?!

2. On Tuesday night, Mr.D and I went out with some of his co-workers to punk rock bingo. That's right we played bingo! Basically you play bingo while listening to punk rock music...it's fun if you are with a good group of people and like punk music. Although I don't particularly enjoy one of his co-workers (which is another story), it was still fun.

3. Mr.D and I have started to watch Dexter. I never got into it before, but so far it's pretty good. Has anyone else watched it? If so, what do you think of it?

4. I found out today that I am getting a promotion :) It won't take place for another few weeks and I have a lot to learn, but I think it will be a great opportunity for me.

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. CONGRATS on your promotion! That sounds fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should totally go for the green shoes. :)

    Congrats on your promotion!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...