Friday, January 8, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...

My brain doesn't want to think today, so I decided to show you some of my favourite hair products. Let it be known, that if I leave my hair to dry naturally, it looks something similar to a 70's poof.

Foxy!

It also doesn't help that I have really thick hair. So these products are my saving grace to help calm and make it straight.

First up, we have the Moroccan Oil treatment. Although it is on the expensive side it is my life saver! It makes my hair very smooth and manageable, not to mention it's great smell! Go here to locate a salon in your area that sells it. The second product is the hydrating styling cream, also by Moroccan Oil.



The next product is the Clove conditioner by Aveda. The conditioner has a bit of colour to it, which helps maintain dyed hair. You can buy it here. For being a cheaper conditioner ($8CAD) John Frieda's Frizz Ease line is great! You can buy it at Wal-Mart, Target, etc.


The final two products are the shampoo and conditioner by Moroccan Oil. I'm not sure how much these retail for as my mom bought them for me. If you follow the first link, you can find out where to buy them.




On a random note, we tried this delicious recipe for southwestern black bean soup tonight. It was easy and quick to make and perfect for a cold winter night.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. i've never tried these hair products but i will have to keep them in mind if i need to try something new someday :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...