Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{wedding wednesday}

Since I still have 8 months to go until my wedding, and I don't have enough wedding stuff to talk about all the time, I've decided to start Wedding Wednesdays. I can't take credit for the idea, as I found it on Christin's fabulous blog!

We are having our wedding in Alberta and because my family is from Ontario, we didn't invite a lot of my parent's friends and some relatives. To make up for this, we have decided to have a "buck and doe" (as we call them in the East) in Ontario before the wedding. My mom tentatively set the date for July 10th, which is exciting! We are keeping it simple by renting a hall and then having appetizers and maybe a DJ playing. We are just looking forward to spending time with all of the people that can't make it to the wedding. My mom was also talking about having a shower for me while I am home, so there will be lots of planning for that too. Am I crazy to take all of this on a month before the wedding?!

Also, thank you to all of those that gave their opinion on my potential wedding earrings :) I think I am going to keep them and because I only spent $40 on them, I won't be too concern if there is something else I find and end up wearing.

2 comments :

  1. How was I not following you before!?

    Well, here I am!

    The shoes I posted are from Designer Shoe Warehouse. You can check their site dsw.com... they may stil have some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i loved all the wedding events.. showers and all that! you will have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...