Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another weekend went by way too fast yet again! I'm sad that the Christmas holidays are over :(

On Saturday, Mr.D and I took a road trip to Banff and Lake Louise. Banff is about an hour from our house and Lake Louise is another 40 minutes from Banff. It was definitely worth the drive though!

*warning, I might have gone overboard with the pictures!*


On the drive there


The snowy backroads to Lake Louise


Myself and the ice castle at The Fairmont in Lake Louise


Mr.D and I at the Fairmont


The Fairmont...so gorgeous!


Lake Louise had so much snow!



Yesterday consisted of grocery shopping, laundry and procrastinating from unpacking my bag. You're jealous, I know!

Hope you are having a great day!

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...