Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty low key and that was just fine and dandy with me. The next two weekends are filled with family visits and baby showers!

On Friday, Mr.D and I went and swam laps. Exciting I know! Then we tried out a new sushi place, which was delicious. On Saturday, I did some running around for stuff that I need to make cookies and cupcakes for the baby shower next weekend. Hopefully my ideas turn out and I will share them later in the week. That night, my BM K and another friend came over. We made homemade pizzas and got caught up. Sunday consisted of lots of exercise! Mr.D and I swam laps again and then we had a soccer game later that night.

Speaking of exercise, I tried this workout video last week and I was hurting for two days after! I didn't even come close to 500 reps, but maybe one day :)

This week is supposed to be above 0C, so I am hoping to get out on my lunch break for a walk. I am so ready for winter to be over!

How was your weekend?

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I love that you guys are swimming laps together, how fun!!! I swam laps this morning.

    My weekend was kind of lame/lonely as it was my first weekend back after my wonderful trip home. Things look like they'll hopefully pick up this week though :) I'm LOVING the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was great! The highlight was my friend's birthday party. Her husband planned an Asian themed party. They had appetizers & a bunch of snacks that they bought at an Asian food market & then he had a Sushi station set up & you could make your own sushi rolls! It was so fun & delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...