Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone too fast yet again! This weekend was also a very busy one...lots of family, friends and babies!

On Friday night, Mr.D and I drove back to his hometown and got to meet our new niece! I'm not being bias or anything, but she is pretty darn cute! She is only 3 weeks old, so she didn't do much except eat, sleep and cry :) On Saturday, it was my future SIL's baby shower, so I helped to set up for that. There were a lot of people there and my niece definitely got spoiled with lots of pink clothes :) All of the boys in the family were banished to another house while the shower was on, so they came back around dinner and we had a big family dinner. It was great to see everyone...even some of Mr.D's relatives came from Michigan! On Sunday, we had breakfast with the family and then headed back home. We made a pit stop at some outlet stores, and I finally found some running tights! It is hard to find the right length for me since I am so short.

I didn't take many pictures this weekend, which makes me sad :( But there is another baby shower next Saturday, so I will try to take more then.


My future MIL with my niece


Mr.D's cousins and my niece



Opening of the many presents!


Mr.D holding our niece M. It looks pretty good on him!Haha


Some of the girls,M and myself



How was your weekend?

2 comments :

  1. Awwww how sweet! I miss my niece and nephew :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics - love the one of your fiance holding his niece. I am sucker for a man holding a baby. :) It's so sweet to see them w/ babies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...