Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone by too fast! This weekend was another busy one!

On Friday night, Mr.D and I went out to a dueling piano bar called Aussie Rules with his department at work. It was a fun time! Someone might have had too much fun and it wasn't me ;) On Saturday morning, we got up early to head back to Mr.D's hometown. It usually takes about 3 hours to get there, but it was very windy and snowy! It also didn't help that we got stuck in a traffic jam due to a big rig that drove off the road into the ditch. Oh well, we made it safely and that's all that matters. In the afternoon, there was another baby shower for my niece and future SIL. Lots of people, presents and pink clothes! My niece has a very stocked closet now! We spent the night at Mr.D's brothers house, which meant extra time to spend with our niece. I definitely held her and just stared at her while she was sleeping for a long time!
Myself, Mr.D and his grandma

Our niece M
Mr.D's cousin and myself

On our way home today, we made a pit stop at Old Navy. They had 50% off all of their sale stuff and I got some great things! A white dress jacket for $20 and tan boots for $20! I recommend checking it out!
What did you do this weekend?

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! (More fun than my weekend spent working!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your niece is adorable! Sounds like a fun weekend! Mine was incredibly low key. As in, I didn't do a thing really. It was just what I needed, esp since I have a busy week & an out-of-town trip ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...