Friday, February 5, 2010

It's the weekend!

Ah I love Fridays! Not that I dislike my job, but by the time Friday rolls around, I am always ready for a break.

We have absolutely no plans again this weekend (kind of lame I know!), but we do plan on:
  • going swimming
  • trying a hot yoga class
  • soccer
  • sleeping in!

Has anyone tried hot yoga and can tell me what to expect/wear/bring? I'm nervous about it, but think it will be fun to try something new.

Stay tuned next week as I am going to be having my first giveaway...something that is Canadian and hopefully exciting!

What are your plans for the weekend?


2 comments :

  1. I have never tried hot yoga - good luck!

    I will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and then on Sunday I am going to a Superbowl party at a friend's condo. So a weekend of fun things! Can't wait!

    Have a great weekend! Can't wait to hear about your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...