Friday, February 19, 2010

Three Years

This weekend, Mr.D and I are off to Emerald Lake Lodge to celebrate a belated Valentine's Day/one year of being engaged/3 years of being together. So this post is dedicated to us and our future.

From the day I met you in Cancun over three years ago, you have made me laugh and smile. Even while I am mad at you.


You have encouraged me to be me and to enjoy everything life brings our way.


Although being 3,000km away from each other for almost a year, you made the drive back home memorable and so much fun!


You are a very kind and caring person. Not to mention you put up with me when I get really drunk on my birthday ;)


We never take ourselves too seriously when we are together!


I love travelling and seeing the world with you. I can't wait to see what our future holds for travelling!


I can't wait to say yes to you in less than six months and to see what the future brings for us!
I love you Mr.D!

2 comments :

  1. Sweet post! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! you two are such an adorable couple - it was fun seeing all the photos of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...