Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

So it's officially been 30 days since I started the Whittle My Middle challenge, and I thought I would give you an update on how it went.

Some of the exercises were killer (ie: plank ups!), while others I could handle with ease. There were nights that I didn't want to do it, but I forced myself to do. It definitely made a difference in my core strength in just 30 days.

As this is my blog, I have decided to show you my results. My body is far from perfect, and I am definitely going to continue with these exercises.









Besides this challenge, Mr.D and I have been swimming twice a week. It's a great workout, but the pool we use has been very busy lately which makes it a pain to swim. I can't wait for the weather to warm up, so I can run outside again!

3 comments :

  1. I can totally see a difference! Good for you! I'm really trying to do more core work this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you can totally see the difference! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...