Wednesday, February 3, 2010

{wedding wednesday} bridal party

Another {wedding wednesday} is here and I'm starting to realize how close the wedding is getting! Ah...it's starting to feel real now!

Anyways, this week my project was "bridal party survival kits" for my bridesmaids. I think it is a neat way to put together all of those necessities the girls might need for the day of.

Materials:
  • cardstock
  • ziploc bag or other heavy bag
  • bobby pins
  • hairspray
  • mints
  • deodrant
  • bandaids
  • Kleenex

There aren't many steps to this project, as you basically put all of your items into the bag. I decided to make a label for the Kleenex packages, which said 'for your happy tears'. I also decided to make the label for the top of the bag as a way to make the bag prettier :)





I still want to pick up some nice lip gloss, but am lost for what kind to get. Can anyone suggest one that I can buy in Canada?


1 comment :

  1. How cute! I just popped over from Destined for Royalty to answer a question you posted on her post. The 2nd song in the awards clip is by Matt Wertz and it's called sweetness in Starlight. It was our first dance at our wedding!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...