Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{wedding wednesday} to do list

This week I don't have any projects to show you, but rather a list of what's to come. I find it hard to get stuff done related to the wedding during the week, so this weekend I am hoping to get a lot ordered and started.

Things to work on:

1. Tissue paper pomanders
- I have two left to finish
-fold, fold, fold tissue paper!
2. Welcome bags
- We bought the bags and tissue paper. Still need to get water bottles, tourism maps and gum/mints. I am also planning on making chocolate chip cookies the week before the wedding
-welcome notes
-buy labels for the bags
3. Order paper and envelopes for the invitations
-still looking for a good price with shipping to Canada....so frustrating!
4. Guest Book
- design the cards for people to sign
-buy paper to make the cards

Hopefully I can get lots done this weekend because I am starting to get stressed out!

3 comments :

  1. You're on top of things! I need to start working on our gifts bags as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so organized, which is great! :) The wedding will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh, you're having poms? Fabulous. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...