Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

Is it just me, or do the weekends fly by? I wish they could slow down a little bit!

On Friday night, we hung out until our soccer game later in the night. We sadly lost our game though :( After soccer, we went out for drinks with some people from the team. We ended up discussing age and I suck at guessing peoples ages! There is one lady on our team that I thought was maybe 28-29ish, who is actually 39! Maybe that just shows she looks great for her age.

On Saturday, we did some running around for stuff for the wedding. I found a few things, so that made me happy. We also went out for lunch to this place called Sushi Boat...Mr.D has a huge craving for sushi now that he has finally tried it! All of the sushi is made in the middle and you sit around the outside while the sushi goes by in boats...it's kind of cool. We also watched many episodes of Dexter...such a good show! Is anyone else into it?

On Sunday, I met up with one of my BM's and went for a walk with her. I hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks, so it was great to catch up. It was a pretty relaxing weekend!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting or did you have a relaxing weekend also?

2 comments :

  1. Probably better that you guessed she was YOUNGER then she is rather then older! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was the same as Amber - better to think a person is younger v. older! Really embarassing to think a person is older...

    I agree - weekends go way too fast. Mine was jam packed and so much fun, but i came back exhausted and so behind on things around my house & at work. i need an extra day in the week, and an extra day in the weekend to get properly caught up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...