Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone too fast! Even though it went by fast, it was pretty relaxing.

Friday night, we hung out and watched a few episodes of Dexter. Love that show! On Saturday, Mr. D and I tried a hot yoga class for the first time. All I have to say is holy I have never sweat that much in my life! My hamstrings and arms were so sore yesterday! Yesterday we ran some errands and I worked on some wedding projects.

We also stopped at Costco on Saturday and I picked up the package of 3 workout videos by Jillian Michaels. Mr.D and I did day one of the 30 Day Shred yesterday and it was hard because my arms/legs already hurt!

I also managed to get my crafting fix in by working on wedding projects (which I will be sharing on Wednesday) and also by making a few Valentine's day cards for my family to send home.





How was your weekend? What did you do?

1 comment :

  1. Love the V-day cards! So cute! I wish I was creative & could do things like that. If i tried to make cards, they would look like a 4 year old made them!!

    Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...