Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a three day weekend because of the Family Day holiday in Canada, which was awesome!

On Friday night, Mr.D and I went out for sushi with one of my bridesmaids K and her boyfriend. It was so good and filled my craving! After sushi we decided to see a movie, and K's boyfriend decided on Wolf Man. Worst movie ever!!! I can't even say anything good about it, so take my word and don't go see it.

On Saturday morning, we left early and headed back to Mr.D's hometown. We met another one of my bridesmaids T for lunch. I hadn't seen her since December, so it was great to catch up. We definitely had lots of wedding talk! After lunch, we visited with Mr.D's family and got to see our niece. She seemed to be doing well since her surgery on Thursday, which was great. Later that night we headed out for drinks with one of Mr.D's girl friends and her boyfriend.

On Sunday, both Mr.D and I slept in and I loved it! Later in the afternoon we ventured to West Edmonton Mall, which was INSANELY busy! I think we went into two stores and couldn't handle the amount of people so we quickly left after that. We had a family dinner that night and it was good to see Mr.D's grandparents as we don't get to see them that often.

Yesterday morning we met Mr.D's uncle and his new girlfriend for breakfast. We went to this new place called Cora...not sure if it's only in Canada or if it's the US yet, but it was pretty good and very busy! The weekend was filled with lots of visiting and see family!

We didn't celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend as we are going away next weekend and are basically going to combine it with our anniversary. I sadly didn't take a single picture this weekend :(

How was your Valentine's Day weekend? Was it filled with love?

2 comments :

  1. Woo! It was Louis Riel day here, and the three day weekend was outstanding- we went ice skating and to the art gallery, and then grabbed Indian food too!

    Hope your wedding talk and outing to the West Edmonton mall were a lot of fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend!

    My V Day weekend was great - it was wonderful being around my nephews. My actual VDay was pretty ho-hum. I did taxes and worked a bit. So nothing too exciting!

    I am so in need of a 3 day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...