Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random post of sorts

I was busy last night and don't have much to talk about so here are some random thoughts for you:

1. I got asked to play soccer last night by a guy Mr.D plays rugby with....it was fun to get out and meet some new people and to get some exercise.

2. I'm excited that today is Thursday. This week has been quiet at work, which makes for l-o-n-g days.

3. It's been close to 10 degrees Celcius here the past few days and I LOVE it. It makes me want spring to come soon. But I know we will get another dumping of snow....more than likely in May.

4. I finally found and bought brown cardstock for the invitations. Bridesmaid T is coming down next weekend, so we are going to start working on them then. Sneak peek coming soon!

What are your random thoughts for today?

1 comment :

  1. I love random thought posts.

    My random thoughts:

    1. I wonder when I am going to stop craving odd things like Mac & Cheese for breakfast.

    2. I'm really not excited for a 90 minute meeting with my director tomorrow afternoon. 90 minutes is a LONG time to talk to anyone.

    3. Am I am always going to feel like I live for Friday?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...