Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{wedding wednesday} to do list

Last week, I mentioned a few projects that I wanted to get started on. As I mentioned yesterday, this past weekend I had some time to work on some of them.

Here is the update on the list.

1. Tissue paper pomanders
- I have two left to finish
-fold, fold, fold tissue paper!
Done and done! I was getting sick of folding the tissue paper! I also found shepard hooks this weekend at the Dollarama, which crosses another thing off my list. They were only $1.25 each and seem to be pretty study.


2. Welcome bags
- We bought the bags and tissue paper. Still need to get water bottles, tourism maps and gum/mints. I am also planning on making chocolate chip cookies the week before the wedding
-welcome notes
-buy labels for the bags
I bought the labels last week. We are going to pick up the tourism maps the next time we go to Edmonton.

3. Order paper and envelopes for the invitations
-still looking for a good price with shipping to Canada....so frustrating!
I found envelopes that were relatively cheap to ship from Envelope Mall. I bought ivory cardstock from Staples and am buying the chocolate brown cardstock tomorrow night from a scrapbook store.

4. Guest Book
- design the cards for people to sign
-buy paper to make the cards
I will be using the ivory cardstock I bought for the invitations as it was a 250 sheet package. Still need to design the cards.

Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow, you have been productive! Love the tissue balls! They are so cute & a classy, fun decoration!

    I got mittens in the mail today! So exciting - they are adorable. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...