Wednesday, March 10, 2010

{wedding wednesday} music

This week I wanted to talk about some of our wedding songs. We have had a few songs in mind for our first dance for a long time now! It's hard to decide on just one song when we are both people that relate music to certain people, places or times.

I will be walking down the aisle to Canon D by Pachebel. I know a lot of people choose this song, but I personally love it!



Once we are married, we will walk back down the aisle to You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontage:



Our first dance will either be to Warmness of the Soul by Avenged Sevenfold or Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I know these aren't your typical first dance songs, but both Mr.D and I love music and these songs remind us of each other while we were dating long distance.





We still have to decide on the following songs:
-when the wedding party walks down the aisle
-our entrance
-father/daughter and mother/son dance

What do you think of our song choices so far?

2 comments :

  1. Great songs! I'm also walking to Canon in D. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Canon in D. I plan to walk to that when I get married as well...it brings tears to my eyes! I did like the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus song too! Father/Daughter dance - My Girl by the Temptations; Daddy's little Girl - I think that is by Dean Martin. Mother/Son - those are tough ones! There aren't a lot to choose from. There is a song by boys 2 men called a song for mama that has some great lyrics. My boyfriend and I have discussed using that song called Sandstorm when we enter the reception, but I don't know anymore. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...