Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{wedding wednesday} groomsmen outfits

This week is all about Mr.D and his groomsmen....and their socks. I have wanted the boys to wear some fun, green socks since I saw pictures like these all over the Internet:


{source}


{source}


{source}

On the weekend when my mom and I were shopping, we stopped at the Banana Republic Outlet hoping to find the perfect socks. I was looking around in the men's section, but didn't see anything. My mom told me to check the clearance section and buried underneath underwear and hats, I found the perfect pair of socks for the boys!

Here they are:


The best part was the amazing deal that I got on them. They were marked as $3.99 on sale, down from $10.50/pair. When the cashier rang them through, they came up at $2.97 each!! I think the guy thought I was crazy for being that excited over 5 pairs of socks, so I felt the need to explain why I was buying so many! In total, the socks came to $16 after taxes. I love them because they aren't too crazy and just the perfect amount of green. I think they will go perfectly with the guys black suits and green vests!

3 comments :

  1. Oo fun, and what a steal! Those socks are awesome. I go ga ga for argyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute socks - and I love the photos!! Mister and I are really lukewarm about our wedding photos so good photography? It just makes me weak kneed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great socks, what a bargain. seems like fun is coming

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...