Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone by too fast! This weekend was gorgeous here though...it was 6C and felt like spring! Makes me wish that winter was over already, but sadly we still have a few months.

Friday night, Mr.D and I went out for sushi to our favourite little place...it has about 10 tables, but is so delicious! We were both really tired that night, so we just hung out and watched tv.

On Saturday, Mr.D went skiing with some co-workers so I had the whole day to myself! It was fabulous! Not that I don't love spending time with Mr.D, but some times it's nice to have a little time to myself. I was up early and went to check out a craft sale that was disappointing. I also wen to Michael's, Dollarama and a scrapbooking store. I worked on a few wedding related projects, which I will show you later this week.

Yesterday, we did lots of cleaning! It felt like spring, so I guess you could say it was a little spring cleaning? We also watched Canada beat the United States in the hockey game...it was quite the game!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

1 comment :

  1. Mmmm. Sushi. I am craving that so badly right now! One of my favorite things to eat!

    I had a great weekend in Phoenix. Was good to get away!

    It was super nice here today, too! So lovely when it's above freezing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...