Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was gorgeous! The weather was like spring out, so here's to hoping it stays....doubtful, but one can hope!

On Friday night, Mr.D had a registration/get together night for his rugby team so we went out for a few drinks. Nothing too exciting, but it was fun to get out and see some of his team mates again.

On Saturday, Mr.D and I took advantage of the warm weather and went for a walk. But Mr.D decided to make it harder and do a few sets of walking lunges. My butt and hamstrings are feeling it today!! We also checked out an outlet mall later in the afternoon, but no luck on finding potential wedding shoes. We tried to go see Avatar that night, but it was all sold out. I think Mr.D was very disappointed!

On Sunday, I met bridesmaid K at the mall in hopes of finding her some new shoes for the wedding. She ordered a pair off a website, but unfortunately they were too big. We ended up finding a really cute pair at Le Chateau for only $30! I also found a potential pair, which I will show you later this week.

We have a few busy weekends coming up so it was nice to have a relaxing, non-busy weekend.

How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. Hey, don't be doubtful! I want the spring weather to stick so bad it's not even funny. For Canada to be no-jacket-needed kinda of warm in March, it's pretty much a miracle, so I'm hoping that trend will continue. I'm just choosing to ignore the fact that there's snow scheduled to hit the Maritimes later in the week, haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...