Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{weekend recap}

This weekend went too fast yet again :( How come the weekends that you want to go slowly never do?!

On Friday night, we picked my mom up from the airport. We were all kind of tired, so we headed home and just hung out and got caught up.

On Saturday, my mom and I went to Cross Iron Mills. I had never been before and I was quite impressed! There were a lot of stores, with some outlets mixed in. There was a huge Forever 21, which was awesome. The only time I get to go there is in Edmonton and it's always pretty messy and disorganized. After the mall, we hung out for the afternoon and watched the movie An Education. It was quite the movie to say the least. Later on, we met with Mr.D's parents for sushi. We haven't seen them for a few weeks, so it was great to also spend time with them.

On Sunday, we met Mr.D's parents again for breakfast. After breakfast Mr.D, my mom and I headed for a little day trip to Banff. It was cold and windy in Banff, which was crappy. We still had fun looking in the little shops. My mom headed home yesterday morning. It was a very quick visit, but I loved spending time with her.

Some pictures from the weekend:

The ladies at breakfast


On the way to dinner


Mr.D and my mom in Banff


Scenery from Banff

How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. Banff looks magical! So envious that you live driving distance from it. I hope to visit that area some day!!

    Sounds like a lovely weekend with your mom! Love it when parents come to visit - it's the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...