Monday, March 22, 2010

Why hello there!

I was a bad blogger last week, so it feels like I am starting out new again! After last weekend, I started feeling sick and had no energy to do anything after work. Most of the nights, all I did was make dinner/do dishes and then lounge in bed or on the couch. Thankfully I am feeling better now and have my energy back.

Since I was pretty lame last week, I don't have much to report. Sad, I know. This weekend, Mr.D and I took it pretty easy. My mom is coming into town next weekend, so we were happy to just relax all weekend. I didn't even work on a single wedding related thing...not sure if that's a bad or a good thing! Yesterday I hung out with bridesmaid T for a while. It was nice to get out and have some girl time. Mr.D and I also went to a few open houses on Saturday. We haven't been pre-approved for a mortgage yet, but we wanted to get an idea of what area in the city we want to live in. And we found a house that we absolutely loved! It made us wish that we were pre-approved and ready to buy a place :(

As I just mentioned, my mom is coming to visit next weekend and I am excited! I haven't seen her since Christmas, so it's been too long. We might do a day trip to Banff and Mr.D's parents are also in town, so pretty sure there will be a brunch with them also.

How was your weekend and last week? It must have been more exciting than mine!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...