Thursday, April 1, 2010

Changes to come

There are going to be many changes coming into our lives in the next little while. Besides getting married in August, Mr.D and I found out last night that we are pre-approved for a mortgage. This is of course a good thing, but it means we will have a house to call our own and a mortgage.

I am excited to begin the process of house hunting and hopefully moving in the next couple of months. But at the same time, change scares me. I think it is because I love to have a plan and right now, I have no idea if we will be in a new house in a month, two months, etc. Either way, I think these changes will be a good thing for Mr.D and I.

Speaking of change, do you like the changes I made to the blog and the layout? I was playing around with it last night and still trying to learn how to use blogger. Do you think there is anything I should change with it? Colours, content, etc?

Do you like change? Or does it make you nervous like me?

3 comments :

  1. I think the layout looks great. I kind of suck at blog layouts & chaning things around. I have tried to a few times and I always go back to my original look. Which I kind of hate... It's on my list of things to figure out this year, though!

    Congrats on being pre-approved! So exciting! it's nerve wracking to go through these changes, but the best part is that you have Mr. D right there beside you! :)

    I do so-so with changes. Sometimes I embrace them, sometimes i am a total stick in the mud... I have some changes happening in my life now, which I will share once i start blogging again in a couple of weeks. The changes are for the better when looking at the big picture, but it's been quite, quite stressful to go through all the changes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think changes can be quite stressful depending on what they are, and even exciting changes (like when I moved to Kamloops) are sometimes hard to adjust to at first!

    Congrats on being pre-approved for a mortgage! That's so exciting. I'm excited to follow your journey of searching for and buying a house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change (and more so any uncertainty that comes with change) makes me SOOO nervous!!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...