Friday, April 23, 2010

{ happy friday }

Happy Friday everyone! So glad that the weekend is here, although it's going to be another busy one. Today, I have to drop my car off on my lunch to hopefully get my new (expensive!!) tires put on. On Saturday we are going to a concert with BM K and her boyfriend. On Sunday, I am hopefully meeting up with the fabulous Amber before she leaves on her exciting trip to Europe! I'm excited, but nervous to meet her as I have never meet any bloggers in real life before.

This week I was spoiled at work by my co-workers as it was administrative week. They sent us a gorgeous bunch of flowers! Nothing beats fresh flowers to stare at all day.

Ps- where has April gone?!

What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to meet you! It's going to be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous that you get to meet Amber this weekend!! I get to meet her in October, though! But that's just not soon enough.

    There really is nothing like fresh flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...