Thursday, April 15, 2010

"it's the kitties birthday"

Okay, before I explain exactly what I mean by the title, I have to explain the background on my co-worker. We'll call her Sally for the sake of this story. Sally is a nice lady though is a little anti-social, has grown children and lives alone with her cats. Every day at lunch Sally goes home to feed her cats and never misses a day doing so.

The other day at work, another one of my co-workers asked Sally to join her at a lecture where a health minister was speaking. Without hesitating Sally replied that she couldn't go because it was her cats birthday. Dead serious!! I don't mean to knock my co-worker and how she treats her cats, but really?! I'm all for having parties for your animals if that's your thing, but it was just so strange!!

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha awwww! I hope I'm never like that with Webster... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Talk about being a little nutty. Reminds me of a character from The Office!! Can't think of her name right now!

    I have some nutty cat lovers in my condo building. Last week, I saw a woman pushing around her cat in a STROLLER. Seriously!! Just bizarre!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...