Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{wedding wednesday} DIY invitations

This week is all about the invitations! The invitations have taken me a lot of time, sweat and tears to get done! In the end, I am so happy with how they turned out.

For the sizing of the outer portion and for the inserts, I used this guide found here. The only changes I made were to not include a map and to add the extra insert for the registry information. Next week, I will do full breakdown of costs.



The envelopes with the labels


The front view of the envelopes


What the guests will see when they take the invitations out of the envelope


The invitation- sorry that I had to blur out our information

How do you think they turned out?

2 comments :

  1. I think they look awesome! So impressed that you made them yourself!! Wowzers. I love the address labels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look so great. When I see them it gives me hope that I can make mine too. I've started but I guess i'll know how they look when i'm done.

    BTW I came across your blog and think it's cool. Feel free to visit my blog and follow me if you like. I'm now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...