Wednesday, April 7, 2010

{wedding wednesday} jewellery

This {wedding wednesday} is all about my 'something old'. When my mom came out to visit two weeks ago, she brought along a bracelet that was her mother's. I had never seen it before, but when I saw it, I knew it was the perfect addition to my wedding jewellery. I knew that I didn't want something very big or "loud" as my dress is already quite sparkly.

Here is the bracelet:





In other wedding news, we booked our flights to San Francisco for our 'mini-moon' as I like to call it. Westjet had an amazing seat sale on today, so our flight to San Fran was $71.99+tax and return was $91.99!! Such a great deal. We leave the Tuesday after the wedding until the Saturday. It will great to get away and relax for a few days after the wedding. We haven't booked our hotels yet, so if you have any recommendations of where to stay or things to do, please send them my way :)

2 comments :

  1. That bracelet is so pretty. How special to have a family heirloom as your something old!

    That is such a great deal on your airfare. Wow. So impressed. I think San Fran will be a great mini-moon for you guys! i have never been but have heard such great things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that bracelet is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...