Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{wedding wednesday}

Four months until the wedding and one month until we move into our new house!! Four months seems like so much time, but I know that it is going to fly like this past week has

This week, we have been trying to find a marriage commissioner. Because neither Mr.D or I are religious and are getting married at our venue, we wanted to go with a marriage commissioner. We were hoping to use a lady that we know through family friends, but unfortunately she has failed to respond to our last few emails over the past two months. So that has left us looking for another marriage commissioner.

We sent out at least 15 emails and have already received a lot of responses! I never realized how expensive some of them are. We got prices that range from $250 to $350 plus a $100 fee for the rehearsal!! Needless to say, it's been easy to narrow down our choices by price. I just can't justify spending that much for less than 30 minute ceremony.

This week I also finished typing up all of the addresses for the invitations and am going to print them shortly. I have also been working on finishing to assemble the invitations, which I will be very happy when they are done!

Sorry if this post is jumbled and all over the place, my brain is going a million miles per minute thinking of wedding and house stuff that has to be done and organized!

Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. I was just thinking back on when I bought my condo - I think I started looking and signed my purchase agreement within 2 weeks as well! It's a whirlwind but so exciting. Will be good to have the closing behind you. It's so exciting when you get the keys!!! :) Or at least it was for me!

    The wedding is coming so quickly but you are so on top of it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...