Tuesday, April 6, 2010

{weekend recap}

Happy belated Easter everyone! We had a busy, but fun Easter weekend.

On Friday, Mr.D and I hung out and didn't do much all day. We were both wanting a relaxing day and we got it :) I convinced Mr.D to go for a walk because it was gorgeous out, and we ended up walking close to 10k. We found some new path ways that went along the river, which was gorgeous.

On Saturday, we headed to Mr.D's hometown to spend the weekend with his brother, wife and our niece. On Saturday night, Mr.D and his brother went out to see a movie, so I hung out with my SIL and her sister's for a girls night. We watched Did You Hear About the Morgan's? It definitely had potential, but fell very flat!

On Sunday, we went back over to Mr.D's brother's house for Easter dinner. Mr.D's parent's were out of town, so it was my SIL's family, but it was still a lot of fun. It was good to spend time with them again and see our niece, who has grown so much!


Niece M was a drool machine this weekend. Still so cute!


Niece M and I


Mr.D and M. Haha she had her grumpy face on!

Sadly, I have to go back to work after a great four day weekend :( Haha, I really shouldn't be complaining. I also ate wayyy too much chocolate this weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Oh gosh, your niece is so cute. Love the pics of you & Mr. D holding her. What a little doll. The older they get, the more fun they get!!

    Glad you had a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...