Monday, April 26, 2010

{weekend recap}

This weekend was fabulous minus the weather. On Saturday afternoon, it started to snow and didn't stop until Sunday morning...boo urns! Luckily the sun came out on Sunday and melted most of the snow away.

Friday night, was pretty low key. I got my new tires put on and then Mr.D and I hung out for the night. By Friday, we are both really tired and just enjoy a quiet night in! I also decided on Friday night that it would be a good idea to make my own thank you cards for the wedding with the scrap paper from the invitations. Crazy idea? Probably but it helps fill the time until I have to start packing and moving.

On Saturday, I had a few errands to run for house and wedding stuff. Mr.D had a rugby game, so I had the afternoon to myself. If you guessed I spent the time making more thank you cards, you'd be correct :) That night, we met up with BM K and her boyfriend at a concert. The band playing was punk-rock, so there were a lot of emo high school kids....made for good people watching!

Yesterday, I met up with fabulous Amber. It was fun to meet a blogger in person and definitely not as scary as I thought it would be! Amber was fun to chat with and she was so excited for her trip! (made me wish I was going away haha). After coffee with Amber, I spent the afternoon making more thank you cards (I swear I do have a life...or did at one point!). I've made close to 60 already, so I'm on my way.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

ps- Thanks for taking the time out to meet with me again Amber!

2 comments :

  1. I am so envious of your coffee with Amber. i can't wait to see her in October when we do the Portland marathon! I have yet to meet a fellow blogger - hopefully this summer!

    I can NOT believe it snowed there this weekend. Wowzers. I guess I cna't complain about the rain we got! My weekend was very low key. I got to meet my cousin's baby so that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet! I had a great time meeting you too and I'm sure it will happen again sometime ;) Meeting other bloggers is always so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...