Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What makes you peeve?

I don't know why, but pet peeves have been on my mind this week. Maybe it's because I have the worst case of PMS and all of my pet peeves are coming out!

I won't lie, I have quite a few pet peeves. At the top of my list is:

1. People who are constantly late. It is really frustrating when a person says they will meet you at such and such time, but never show up for at least 15 minutes after said time. Maybe it's because I would rather be 15 minutes early than 15 minutes late. Being late stresses me out!

2. When you let another drive merge into a lane and they don't give you a wave. It takes two seconds to raise your hand....just do it.

3. People who chew with their mouth open. I have a major issue with the sounds that people make when they are eating and it just makes me cringe when someone chews with their mouth open.

4. People who say "what's good". I'm sorry, but how are you supposed to respond to that?!


Okay, I'll stop complaining and go back to eating chocolate and whining to Mr.D now!

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. Yep, I am there with you on these. Esp the late thing. It's so disrespectful and rude. I just steam away when someone is late. I know sometimes it is unavoidable because something odd happens, but it still just drives me bonkers...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...