Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blah

That's exactly how I am feeling today. It's grey, dreary and starting to rain here. All this weather makes me want to do is go home and curl up in bed watching a sappy romantic movie.

Anyone care to bring me some sunshine?

Ok, enough whining from me. I promise.

I can't believe that it's the end of May already! I'm not sure where this year has gone already. I feel like I am going to blink and it will be our wedding, which wouldn't be a bad thing except for the fact that I still have lots to do. In 79 days!

This weekend is our only free weekend until the July long weekend...crazy! Then in July, we are off to Ontario one weekend and then to our stag/stagette and my shower.

Ok, end of my random blah post.

1 comment :

  1. The weather has been BLAH here lately too! I hope the sun peeks out sooon for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...